Business Today is Mobile, and Your ERP Should Be, Too
We are in the midst of a Mobile Age, with a majority of adults now constantly connected via iPhones, Android devices, tablets, laptop and desktop computers. Cloud ERP allows these already connected workers to have the flexibility they need to keep pace with business.
Companies with cloud ERP increase their productivity when they implement a mobile ERP business strategy. Here are a few examples that illustrate how cloud ERP can improve the flow of business:
- Sales teams have real-time access to the company’s data while traveling, such as when they are at a client’s office or tradeshow. Being able to see current data allows Sales to check on client orders and inventory availability, and give accurate product information. Sales can also input orders for immediate fulfillment. They no longer have to compile product and customer data to take along with them, or submit orders via email or fax (which then has to be entered by someone else on the receiving end), or otherwise delay the fulfillment process until returning to the office.
- Orders from web stores and other channels can flow directly into the ERP and to mobile devices held by employees in the warehouse for faster fulfillment.
- When managers are away from the office or traveling, they can still monitor processes and respond to issues before they grow into bigger problems. With access to real-time data on their dashboards, managers can make better, faster decisions, in fact reducing their time-to-decision by 50%.
Delivering Cloud ERP Securely Over the Web
The cloud has come a long way. An organization’s data and systems are no longer safest in an on-premise environment. It’s hard for companies to maintain adequate system and data protection measures with their on-premise solutions. Using cloud services means that you are utilizing state-of-the-art technology and best practices that provide you and your customers with the highest availability and security. A cloud solution’s proactive measures address the full scope of system and data protection, from system monitoring and preventative maintenance to environmental control and disaster recovery.
We’re Helping More Businesses Move Up to Cloud ERP
If you’re ready to move off an aging Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, or Sage system, or this is your first ERP, TechnoMates delivers innovative and affordable web-based ERP solutions to match your business requirements. Obtain the ERP features and scalability you need to expand into new markets, while improving your operational performance and experiencing a high return on your investment. The comprehensive ERP solutions come with in-application help tools, wizards, reporting tools and dashboard views.
There’s Value in the Cloud
There are a number of ways the cloud delivers value to you. One of the biggest money and time savers realized with cloud ERP over an on-premise solution is found in its IT infrastructure. Since the solution is hosted in the cloud, you are able to eliminate the costs and efforts associated with purchasing and installing on-premise hardware and hardware management. This not only reduces your IT spend for a new ERP, it also shortens your implementation timeline.
Key Benefits of the Cloud ERP
- Automate and connect processes across all your organizations, locations and warehouses. Data flows between the Cloud ERP solutions and throughout the entire order-to-cash cycle.
- Gain global-ready software for your complex business structures. TechnoMates ERP supports multiple organizations, currencies, taxes, accounting schemas and languages.
- Make better, faster decisions with real-time dashboards and reports.
- Align TechnoMates ERP to your unique business requirements with configurable workflows, approval processes, rules, reporting tools and user windows.
TechnoMates ERP’s scalable transactional database architecture provides fast, on-demand and real-time access from wherever you are, whether it’s on the shop floor or in the boardroom. Your subscription to TechnoMates ERP includes a complete package of solutions to meet your business requirements. Below are some of the more commonly asked about capabilities our solutions provide.
Cloud ERP Key Features
Business expansion often involves growing into new warehouses, creating new divisions and integrating business acquisitions, often across multiple states and countries. TechnoMates cloud’s multiple organization and multiple warehouse management design gives you the ability to manage the growth of your company in the ERP without having to add plug-ins or separate modules.
- Multiple organizations within a single tenant for managing acquisitions with separate accounting requirements
- Multiple warehouses within each organization with configurable defaults per warehouse, including product availability, purchasing and sales price lists and inventory movement rules
- Multiple languages and currencies
- Role access control for setting User permissions to organizations within a tenant
- Executive visibility and reporting across all organizations
Effective management of your inventory is crucial to controlling costs and increasing customer satisfaction. TechnoMates ERP solutions include robust Inventory Management capabilities, so that you will always have an accurate view of the status, value and location of your material goods. You will be able to gain control over your inventory and avoid product overstocks and outages.
Manage your products, price lists, material moves and counts both to and from vendors and customers across your company and all of its organizations. Capabilities include:
- Multiple warehouse management
- Automated Price Lists
- Bills of Material
- Track Material Movements
- Reserve Inventory
- Lot Management
- Multiple Costing Methods, including FIFO/LIFO
With Inventory Management, you will be able to reduce operational costs by effectively managing stock levels, reorder points and shipping processes.
Product Data Management
TechnoMates Cloud ERP’s Product Data Management provides a powerful solution to manage what you sell, whether you sell items, services or resources. The solution offers fully integrated organizational tools, such as Product Categories and Price Lists, that allow you to apply universal defaults and simplify data entry and updates. Detailed costing auditability, with support for Standard cost and a variety of calculated cost methods, gives you insight and control over product costs.
Product Data management also integrates Product Attributes functionality with Parts and BOM management and Production, in order to give you comprehensive control and real-time insight to all of your products. You receive optimized tracking of product versions and Bill of Materials.
Other features of Product Data Management include:
- Products on Multiple Price Lists
- Multiple Units of Measure
- Extensive Product Data Fields and Custom Fields
- Expiration Dating
- Promotions and Sales Pricing
Complex Order Management
TechnoMates Cloud ERP’s Order Management starts with an intelligent Sales Order that auto-populates with detailed customer and price list information, and that can be easily configured to manage Sales Quotes, POS Orders, Prepaid Orders and Web Orders. From the Sales Order multiple aspects of the Order Management process are triggered automatically.
The solution provides several choices for generating customer invoices:
- Immediately after each shipment
- When the order is completely shipped
- According to a schedule determined by you
Scheduled invoice runs are highly configurable by customer and by date range. You can drive the type of order, invoicing rules and other details per customer.
Other capabilities of the solution include:
- Multiple Billing and Shipping Locations
- Customer Return Management
- Credit Memos
- Approval Workflows
- Order Importing
- High Volume Order Processing
- Cycle Counts
- Integrates with Payment Processors (Credit Cards, PayPal)
Increase the efficiency of managing your goods and services from vendor to customer with our Supply Chain management solution. From Requisition to Inventory Management, we offer a complete Supply Chain workflow that is tightly integrated with Material Management. With the Supply Chain solution, you can:
- Create automated digital approval processes to increase efficiency and control costs.
- Automatically create purchase orders based on defined min-max levels to simplify your purchasing process.
Additionally, TechnoMates ERP solutions come with integrated financial accounting that provides a complete purchasing audit trail. Other capabilities of Supply Chain include:
- Distribution Planning
- Stock Levels and Seasonal Stock
- Replenishment Rules
- Vendor Management
- Production Planning
- Pricing and Price History
The Manufacturing solution helps you to streamline the management of production and kit assembly. Product entry into a single Production window allows distributors and manufacturers a simplified production process by automatically issuing material quantities and other process transactions related to a finished good.
Improve your processes with our manufacturing functionality:
- Streamline paperwork and reduce delivery times with options for automatic or manual creation of production records and workflows
- Get real-time views into stock levels and production plans
- Create assembly processes to increase efficiency
- Use multilevel kits to save time and reduce duplication of efforts: include kits as components of other kits
- Simplify new kit creation by copying similar kits to new kits and changing components as needed
- Create multiple versions of kits to satisfy your different customers’ needs
- Our solution also addresses the needs for Lot Management, Barcode Printing and Multi-Level BOMs
Shipping and Fulfillment
From quote to order processing to fulfillment, TechnoMates Cloud ERP provides seamless business processes that reduce fulfillment errors.
Streamline and automate your common time-consuming Shipping and Fulfillment tasks:
- Generate Shipments automatically upon the completion of the Sales Order, or choose to trigger the Shipment process based on inventory availability in a scheduled Inventory Wave Plan
- Eliminate manual re-entry and order processing errors. Shipping documents, including pick tickets and shipping labels, auto-populate with Sales Order information, reducing redundant data entry
- Workflows are configurable to create the desired level of approvals prior to completing shipments and generating invoices
Your streamlined processes will result in faster order fulfillment and increased customer satisfaction.
Gain visibility into your operational efficiency with TechnoMates Cloud ERP’s powerful reporting functionality. Set up your custom dashboard views or pull reports for real-time data analysis of your shipping and fulfillment performance.
Other capabilities of Shipping and Fulfillment include:
- Consolidate Shipments
- Zone/Wave Planning
- Pick Tickets and Packing Slips
- Shipping Confirmations
- Interfaces with UPS and FedEx
- Link Return to Shipment
- Product Search
- Receiving and Transfers
Streamline your processes and save work with accurate financials driven directly from business documents. Global Financials provides immediate insight to the state of business with flexible financial reporting. You also retain all your data in one place, with no data re-entry for sales, materials, or financials. Capabilities include:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Define multiple currencies and conversion rates
- Accommodates multiple tax schedules for local taxes; integrates with tax processors
- Provides automated management of revenue recognition
- Pre-configured reports, including Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss Statements
- Project Accounting
- Calendar and Non-Calendar Accounting Periods
- Integrates with all the major payment processors for credit card processing
- Allows inter-entity transactions and reporting, so there is no duplication of transactions between your different entities. Books balance because transactions show up in each entity it relates to.